Sunday, March 6, 2011

¡NO MAS COMPRANDO!

Yeah that's probably not correct Spanish but oh well...

Hello darlings! I'm back from a very busy day! My prom is coming up soon and I successfully found the perfect dress and jewelry after shopping for three weekends in a row. I'm not too fond of serious shopping so you can guess how I'm feeling right now. (Especially with another weekend of shopping needed to find shoes *twitchtwitch*) Though I did get to spend time with my mom and my best friend so that was nice. (Look at me, being all positive :D) I didn't get any writing down today but I'm certain I can get the ball rolling again tomorrow. Maybe I should only work on editing on weekdays... there's an idea. Anyway I'm going to keep this post short and sweet because my energy is at about ten percent right now. So here's my question to you: What is the most inspirational time of day for you to write? Mine is usually late afternoon to three A.M. ^^" Bye for now!

Peace&<3,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Mine is early morning or late at night. Or anytime I should be doing something else. :\

    When in your prom? It seems like it being soon is awfully early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm the same way... Math class is my plotting class lol

    March nineteenth. It's Junior Prom sooo...

    ReplyDelete