Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness!!!

No, I'm not that big of a basketball fan. (Personally, I don't get the obsession with sports) I'm talking about my March Madness. All of my weekends in March are filled up! Prom was awesome :D Next weekend I'm throwing a party and the weekend after that is Spring Break! And now it's getting warm, so I want to go outside. I'm worried I'll never get my story edited!!!!
Oh hi, Adventurers. Sorry for my rant. I really am a bit surprised by all of this. I'm never this busy! I'm thinking I'll have to move my writing schedule back a month. I am entering a pretty big contest though. I've got my awesome Creative Writing teacher looking over my work and giving me some advice. After that I'll post it here and hope and pray you'll like it and vote for it.
In other news, I didn't get accepted into Newspaper. (sadness) I'm good now though. At first I was moping around and grumbling about my Senior plans being ruined but I'm at the acceptance stage now. I'm realizing that rejection is inevitable. (not to be pessimistic) Not everyone is going to like my writing and probably more than seventy-five percent of my queries will be rejected this summer. But as the quirky movie "Meet the Robinsons" says, I have to keep moving forward! Well that's it for now. Question of the Day: What are your plans for the next six months for your writing?

Peace&<3,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Six months from now I want to have a second draft of my novel finished and to be working on a third edit/ my other novel.
    To make that possible I need to write about 5000 words a week, if not more.

    Damn.

    ReplyDelete