Monday, February 28, 2011

Ooops :)

So I kind of forgot that February only lasted 28 days heh. So now I'll be starting my second drafting tomorrow! That's pretty good though because I was starting to feel a bit useless. Why, you may ask? Well, my new book is just starting and I have no idea whether or not it's good. My first book "Energy" is slowly slipping away because of my new book and on top of that, I have to edit "I Know How You Feel" and hopefully get more feedback for the second edit. "I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL" MUST MAKE TOP FIVE BEFORE NEXT SEPTEMBER!!! That's my inkpop goal! Once the second edit is up, I'll be swapping and advertising like crazy. I need a professional editor review!!! So if you could help me on my campaign, I'd love you forever.
Other then those things, my life has been pretty normal these days. I'm actually kind of liking it. I haven't had this kind of normal ever! Though I still feel a bit useless. Maybe I could donate money or something... I don't know. Speaking of money I have a question for you guys. If you were to become rich and famous, what would you do with the money you made? I'll be putting up a preview of "Merkiss" in my next post tonight. Bye for now!

Peace&<3,
Angela

(Actual) Time until next edit: 5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment