Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Two Years Passed

Wow. I don't normally get too personal on this site but I guess I do have some explaining to do. For the past two years my anxiety got to it's worst and so did my depression. I was finally driven to do something about it and ever since then it's been an uphill battle. It took me two years almost to graduate high school because I had to switch to online learning. Some days I couldn't leave my house and others I couldn't even leave my bed. I lost most of my school friends but grew closer to my family than ever before. I learned how much they really mean to me and how lucky I am.

Okay, I'm done with the after-school special writing now. I hope I didn't get too cheesy! Anyway my adventure continues as I'm not self-publishing my novel "I Know How You Feel" with the amazing company called AuthorHouse. If you look at the sidebar you'll see I updated the books I'm working on. Yes, I have kept writing and I even won another award even during the rough time. I am an official Merit Scholar in Novel Writing now. It's pretty sweet but I won't brag too much. Getting that award for "I Know How You Feel" gave me the confidence to to publish it.

Also, I'm in college this summer at a local(ish) college and planning on attending SCAD next fall. So not much has changed with my future plans. I kind of want to be a screenwriter now though. Or have the title "Director/Screenwriter/Producer" under my name in those behind the scenes clips and such. My plan of becoming a published author will happen soon though and it's EXCITING! (I just have to, ya'know edit my novel)

I still roleplay at OUAC and now I'm also roleplaying on tumblr. (Though college is killer with that. I'm gonna have to cut down. ) It improves my writing and helped me make really cool friends all over the globe. I know two people from Wales and one from England now!

Holy moley, I'm talking a bunch. I really miss blogging (tumblr isn't the same with all the reblogging and stuff) so I'M HOPING I'll be back soon.

Tata, adventurers.
Peace&<3,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment