Tuesday, October 4, 2011

26 is my new favorite number!

Hello adventurers! So I has some fantastic news for you! I am rated #26 on TeenInk. I have no idea who's voting for me but KEEP DOING IT PLEASE! If you would like to check out the first couple of chapters of my handy dandy novel "I Know How You Feel" (whoa I went all Blue's Clues on you for a second) check out the cute little icon on teh webpage. If you can't see it, then I suggest some glasses or laser eye surgery or maybe, if you have a super cool macbook like me, take your two fingers and do the zoom in motion on your mouse track pad type thingymabob. Anyway, it's there and so is the fabulous book I have been talking about. Also I told you guys I'd give you the link to where you can buy the book with my story in it so
Lookie here: http://www.harpercollins.com/books/A-Midsummer-Nights-Dream-William-Shakespeare?isbn=9780062066008&HCHP=TB_A+Midsummer+Night+s+Dream

Also I attempted to dye my hair purple today and let's just say it is still red. DON'T BUY RAW HAIR COLOR!!! IT SUCKS! That's all for now!

Peace&<3,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment