Saturday, April 23, 2011

Angela is currently: writing my arm off xD

Hello adventurers! I'm back with fabulous news. My short story, "Shattered" has been published on Teen Ink! (How about them apples?) If you want to see it just click here. I'm hoping it will be considered to be published in the magazine so I can FINALLY be a published author. Also I've been working on editing I Know How You Feel again and put the prologue and the first chapter of the second draft up on Teen Ink as well. (Yay for free time!) Another thing I finally got back into is writer's roleplay. If you didn't know, writer's roleplay is kind of like acting but instead of saying the lines and doing the actions, you write them. It's a fun way for me to practice my writing and it keeps me from getting bored with editing. A while back I joined a site called "Once Upon a City". It's a lovely site where you create a character that is the personification of a Children's Storybook character. (think Disney) At the moment I play Happy from Snow White, Anastasia from well... Anastasia and Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast. I really love this site and all the people in it.
I've also created a site called "Eternal Bonds". It's all about the Greek myth of the Creation of Love. You create a character who is a half soul and write about their life and another person creates their other half and when they meet and fall and love... they are whole again. (That's me and my hopeless romanticness) I'm hoping this site will pick up again so we can finally start having some cutsie romance (Yes I just said cutsie romance XD) Every writer should participate in writer's roleplay if they want to have fun with writing and gain more experience. Just make sure you pick the right sites (the creeperless ones) and choose the right plots.

Anyway, enough with the infomercial! I can't wait for this summer. 20 more school days! How many for you?
Bye for now!

Peace&<3,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment